Written on July 30, 2021
Webinar co-organised by the French Embassy, the Franco-British Data Society and the Inria London Programme - May 21 2021
Very rich discussions on how data collection, and international and cross disciplinary collaboration are crucial in these kind of crisis.
- Benjamin Guedj, Research Scientist at Inria, France; Principal Research Fellow, University College London, UK; Scientific Director of The Inria London Programme and Chair of the event;
- Geraint Rees, Dean of the UCL Faculty of Life Sciences, UCL Pro-Vice-Provost (AI), Professor of Cognitive Neurology at University College London and Director of UCL Business;
- Emilie Chouzenoux, Research Scientist at Inria;
- Hugues Berry, Inria’s deputy scientific director for the fields digital biology and digital health.
- Mihaela van der Schaar, John Humphrey Plummer Professor of Machine Learning, AI, and Medicine, University of Cambridge; Director, Cambridge Centre for AI in Medicine;
Dominic Cushnan, Head of AI Imaging at NHS X.