Webinar co-organised by the Franco-British Data Society and Natixis on the existential risks of AI on November 21st
Make the best investment in yourself
We strongly believe that the business value of technology comes from and through people and is based on human values such as trust, developing one another through mentoring and respect, for both our clients and our teams.
We help organisations achieve full performance in the digital age.
To do that, we need to bring together data and business experts that are passionate about understanding business issues and crave to take part in data-driven and innovative projects, from finance, to insurance, audit, or health problematics.
We offer an environment where our teams can participate in exciting innovative projects and grow. Come and join us : make the best investment in yourself.
Why should you join us?
Have a look at our job offers
Join our team and be part of a major financial institution in Paris. We are seeking a Digital Innovation Manager with a minimum of 4 years of experience in managing and supporting digital projects within the finance sector.
As a Digital Innovation Manager, your role will encompass a variety of essential tasks:
- Establishment of robust Big Data infrastructures.
- Development of a comprehensive roadmap for digital initiatives.
- Facilitation and leadership of workshops to gather requirements from business teams.
- Creation of detailed functional and technical specifications.
- Design and oversight of dashboards to monitor project progress.
- Training and guidance for end-users.
- Continual monitoring of technological advancements and advocacy for best practices.
TRAINING / EXPERIENCES
- Hold a Bac + 5 degree (engineering and/or IT school), complemented by a third cycle in Finance.
- Possess a minimum of 4 years of experience in managing and supporting digital projects for financial institutions.
- Proven experience in project framing, initiation, and management.
- Strong background in change management.
- Mastery of Agile project management methodologies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for effective collaboration.
- Fluent in both French and English, both spoken and written.
If you are an experienced Digital Innovation Manager with a passion for driving transformative change in the financial sector, we invite you to join our team at dataLearning and contribute to our mission of innovation and excellence.
- Initial HR interview
- Business interview
- Management interview
At dataLearning, we offer a dynamic environment where innovation thrives. Join our team as a Digital Innovation Manager at a major Parisian financial institution and be at the forefront of shaping the future of finance. Your expertise will drive transformative change, and we’ll provide the support and resources you need to excel. Together, we’ll lead the way in the ever-evolving financial landscape. Join us and make a lasting impact today.
Contact us now
ABOUT US Join our team and be part of a major financial institution in Paris. We are seeking a Digital Innovation Manager with a minimum of 4 years of experience in managing and supporting digital pro…View more
Our latest blog posts
Webinar co-organised by the Franco-British Data Society and Dassault Systèmes on Digitisation of Nuclear on May 30th
“AI and Regulation” – Webinar organised by the Franco-British Data Society”
Authentication has become a major challenge for data management, whether to secure access to sensitive information or to ensure a level of reliability in its use. With Tibco Spotfire®, this problem is even more important as this solution allows you to carry out in-depth analysis using data from multiple sources.