Selon un article paru au Royaume-Uni, un sondage auprès d’une population d’environ mille data analysts montrait que plus de la moitié d’entre eux envisageaient de changer de travail en 2020.
Unlock your data value
As an advanced analytics consulting firm, we address all types of data issues.
We work alongside our clients to strengthen their digital skills, automate their processes, and build new analytics capabilities.
Our vision : data is key to innovation, productivity and competitive advantage.
Data & Model Analysis
- To gain new insights into your data
- To unlock your data value
- By deploying in production new models and algorithms,
- By solving existing technical challenges.
- non-technical professionals have a comprehensive view of their data,
- business leaders take more pertinent data-driven decisions,
- your teams are adjusting faster to a changing environment.
Digital Transformation - Robotic Process Automation
- To address the limitations of your current technologies and processes;
- To collect, clean and validate automatically data, in order to run a AI model,
- To draft, review and sign contracts, forms or any documents.
Our consultants implement then the various components of your new architecture.
This new platform increases business efficiency, reduces operating costs, improves auditability and customer experience.
Validation & Audit of your Artificial Intelligence models
In production, an AI model makes decisions previously carried out by humans. We therefore need to set-up a framework to constantly validate its decision-making process.
- Our experts step-in to check the robustness of a model developed by your internal teams:
- Our experts assist auditors in establishing the right governance.
- Our experts help internal controllers in monitoring the production environment and the robustness of the models.
By understanding and controlling the risks, an organisation builds trust and accelerates the adoption of its algorithms.
Coaching, Project management
- Project design: Your understanding of business’ issues coupled with our experience in data projects and our knowledge of new algorithms will uncover enhanced solutions. Together, we can define a roadmap and put it into action.
- Strategic review of your big-data opportunities: by intervening in the early stages of your projects, we assist you in identifying the opportunities, the cost and the value that your digital transformation will bring.
- Coaching: our senior experts can coach your talented but young data teams who may lack experience in complex data transformations:
- we help develop your internal data teams to level-up their data skills, to anticipate future difficulties in order to deliver better and faster solutions,
- we suggest best practices, diagnose performances issues and discuss alternative solutions,
- we can even assist with your hiring process.
Thanks to our methods and our experience, we have been able to successfully re-launched failing projects.
To create value from their data, companies need a legal and governance framework in place. dataLearning combines a business understanding with strong technical skills. We provide high standard strategy consulting and onsite skilled resources.
From data silos to data lake, each problem is unique. We provide onsite consultants to infuse a data-driven culture together with your teams. We take part in data-driven projects and provide expertise on specific projects. Our experts and partners can help with your IT infrastructure, security, coding, and change management.
Algorithms & Models
Machine Learning, artificial intelligence, deep learning, optimisation, statistics, advanced analytics, NLP, time series…
We deploy algorithms to drive smart predictions combining structured and unstructured data. We use Proof of Concepts to test our solutions.
We work with academic research teams to develop more advanced projects.
Our methodology: two-steps process to solve problems
Our latest blog posts
As genomics, digital medicine, artificial intelligence, and robotics are changing the way healthcare is being delivered across the world, the need to train a digitally native workforce across our system becomes crucial.
Have you ever wondered what is the difference between Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning?
Using Spotfire is taking a crucial step beyond the standard spreadsheet. It means a radical shift of mindset