Learn to analyse data and to communicate effectively its interpretation to a wide audience using Tibco Spotfire®
Upskill your team with our data academy, a recognised training organisation
We offer a set of tailored courses to:
Get your team digital ready
Infuse a data culture
Help your team grow and flourish
Our Training Program
Upskill your team: Our academy offers professional training on Soft Skills, Data and Technology.
Course’s content can be tailored to your team’s prior knowledge and expertise.
The Professional Scrum Master 1 course covers the principles and process theory underpinning the Scrum framework and the role of the Scrum Master in it.
Maitrîser les fondements du Machine Learning
Deep Learning is now one of the main technologies of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
Python has become a language of choice for scientists, due to its simplicity of implementation and the richness of its ecosystem, in particular thanks to its numerous and efficient digital calculation libraries often developed by scientists themselves.
Prior to each training program, we meet with HR and Business Managers to:
- Identify the objective of this course
- Analyse the capacities, and needs, of our audience
- Identify the best suited format for our audience
- Plan and organise all necessary tools
Timing & Format
- Sessions are from half-day sessions up to two full days
- Face-to-face or remote teaching
- Inter or intra company sessions
- Sessions can be delivered either in French or in English
Each session includes:
- Case studies to work in group
- Practical cases explained by the trainer
- Knowledge assessment at the end of the training
- Series of presentations and exercises looked at in class
- Evaluation Form questionnaire
Our latest blog posts
Data has become an essential element in the management (strategic or operational) of any companies, or administrations. It can take many forms, and be more
“Data, AI and The Built Environment: Women’s safety, buildings and the public, and managing waste” – Webinar November 09 2021
“Covid & AI: Unexpected challenges and solutions” : Webinar co-organised by the French Embassy, the Franco-British Data Society and the Inria London Programme – May 21 2021
Selon un article paru au Royaume-Uni, un sondage auprès d’une population d’environ mille data analysts montrait que plus de la moitié d’entre eux envisageaient de changer de travail en 2020.