The Professional Scrum Master 1 course covers the principles and process theory underpinning the Scrum framework and the role of the Scrum Master in it.
Upskill your team with our data academy
We offer a set of tailored courses to:
Get your team digital ready
Infuse a data culture
Help your team grow and flourish
Our Training Program
Upskill your team: Our academy offers professional training on Soft Skills, Data and Technology.
Course’s content can be tailored to your team’s prior knowledge and expertise.
Learn to analyse data and to communicate effectively its interpretation to a wide audience using Tibco Spotfire®
Deep Learning is now one of the main technologies of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
Become operational in Data Science with Python
Master the fundamentals of applied Machine Learning
Prior to each training program, we meet with HR and Business Managers to:
- Identify the objective of this course
- Analyse the capacities, and needs, of our audience
- Identify the best suited format for our audience
- Plan and organise all necessary tools
Timing & Format
- Sessions are from half-day sessions up to two full days
- Face-to-face or remote teaching
- Inter or intra company sessions
- Sessions can be delivered either in French or in English
Each session includes:
- Case studies to work in group
- Practical cases explained by the trainer
- Knowledge assessment at the end of the training
- Series of presentations and exercises looked at in class
- Evaluation Form questionnaire
Our latest blog posts
Webinar co-organised by the Franco-British Data Society and Natixis on the existential risks of AI on November 21st
Webinar co-organised by the Franco-British Data Society and Dassault Systèmes on Digitisation of Nuclear on May 30th
“AI and Regulation” – Webinar organised by the Franco-British Data Society”
Authentication has become a major challenge for data management, whether to secure access to sensitive information or to ensure a level of reliability in its use. With Tibco Spotfire®, this problem is even more important as this solution allows you to carry out in-depth analysis using data from multiple sources.