Cookies are small text files placed on your device when you visit our site and are used to make the users experience more efficient.
We are able to store cookies on your computer where they are necessary for the operation of the site however, for non-essential cookies we need your permission.
You can learn more about cookies and their function by visiting an information website such as allaboutcookies.org.
3. ’Session’ and ‘Persistent’ Cookies
‘Session cookies’ allow us to track your actions during a single browsing session, but they do not remain on your device afterwards.
‘Persistent cookies’ remain on your device between sessions. We use them to authenticate you and to remember your preferences. We can also use them to balance the load on our servers and improve your experience on our site.
Session and persistent cookies can be either first or third party cookies. A first-party cookie is set by the website being visited; a third-party cookie is set by a different website. Both types of cookie may be used by us or our business partners.
Cookies we use are from third party companies, such as Google Analytics (Google Inc) or Font Awesome.
|pll_language||This cookie is set by Polylang plugin for WordPress powered websites. The cookie stores the language code of the last browsed page.||1 year||Functionality|
|__cfduid||The cookie is used by cdn services like CloudFare for its customer Font Awesome. The cookie is used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. It anonymises end user IP addresses using a one-way hash of certain values so they cannot be personally identified. It does not correspond to any user ID in the web application and does not store any personally identifiable information.||30 days||Strictly Necessary|
|_gat_gtag_UA_149740573_1||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to distinguish users.||1 minute||Performance|
|_gid||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visited in an anonymous form.||1 day||Performance|
|_ga||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.||2 years||Performance|
- We retain your data as long as we have an ongoing relationship with you (in particular, if you have an account with us).
- We will only keep the data while your account is active or for as long as needed to provide services to you.
- We retain your data for as long as needed in order to comply with our global legal and contractual obligations.
All our cookies are categorised by the role they fulfil on our website:
- Strictly Necessary: these are essential to enable you to move around our website and use features such as secure services. Without these cookies such services could not be provided;
- Functionality: allow the website to remember your choices and to personal certain features. These cookies may be anonymised and cannot track your browsing activity on other websites; and
- Performance: collect information as to how users use the website. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. The information collected is aggregated and used to improve our website.
- None of the cookies employed are classified as Behavioural Targeting.
If at any time you wish to disable our cookies, you may do so through the settings on your browser. However, if you choose to disable or delete our cookies that will prevent certain important areas and features of our service from functioning properly. (but if you do so you will not be able to use certain important features of our service). You can find additional information at AboutCookies.org.
[Notwithstanding, the audit undertaken regarding our cookies, it is possible we may have missed one from our list above. If you happen to find one that is being set on our site, please let us know.]
You can revoke your consent at any time using the revoke consent button.
To opt-out of Google Analytics measurement for all sites, even sites whose source code we do not control, you can install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.