Join our team
“At dataLearning, we strongly believe that the business value of technology comes from and through people and is based on human values such as trust, developing one another through apprenticeship, mentoring and respect, for both our clients and our teams”.
Welcome to our Job board!
Join us and bring your skills by taking part in challenging and exciting data-driven projects. We will help you improve your skills and develop your areas of expertise with the support of our senior and expert consultants.
You can’t find opportunities that suit you? Do not hesitate to send us your spontaneous application. We also offer a tailor-made service.
ROLE AND MISSIONS
If you are passionate about quantitative finance and programming, have a first experience in financial mathematics or quantitative programming, and seek to deepen your knowledge in this field, join us at dataLearning.
Our client, a top French financial institution, is looking for Quant Developers with a first experience in quantitative finance and strong skills in C ++, C # and Python, to reinforce a team of Quant Equity, based in Paris.
- Create new pricing and risk management tools,
- Automate pricing processes and accelerate current tools.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- High School of Engineering Group A or equivalent international, Master, PhD.
- Bilingual French / English
- Ideally a first experience in quantitative finance
- You are dynamic, proactive and take part in the good spirit of the team
- You have at least three of the following skills :
- Experience in derivative, quantitative and equity finance
- Stochastic calculation applied to finance, statistics or data science
- Programming: Mastery of C ++, C #, Python or other common programming language
- Knowledge of data base tools SQL databases, NoSQL and data governance
- Strong knowledge of English
ROLE AND MISSIONS
You are passionate about data, have a solid experience in programmation and data architecture, and a good knowledge of the financial institutions ? You would like to deepen your knowledge while taking part in diverse and challenging missions as a consultant ?
With the support of our experts, you will develop your skills and increase your areas of expertise. Join us to take part in data driven missions and help our clients succeed in their digital transformation by offering the right technology matching their needs and people.
We are looking for an experienced software engineer to help build an operational data platform which goes from developing and creating the architecture of the platfrom to maintaining it and elaborating the automatisation of the processes.
You will also:
- Work with the business in designing and delivering data-driven products and promoting a data-driven culture
- Work with Engineers to develop big-data solutions
- Collaborate with Data Scientists to create and deploy models
- Design cloud infrastructure solutions
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong knowledge in programming: C ++, C #, Python or other common programming language
- Data modelling & data pipeline design: iterative data pipeline development from raw, curated, integrated to published data, with fit for use data modelling on Hadoop and NoSQL platforms
- Hadoop platforms & distributions: Cloudera, Hortonworks, MapR, EMR
- Agile and DevOps delivery practices: familiarity with agile and DevOps delivery and deployment methodologies, experience with continuous integration, automated code reviews and regression testing using tools such as Kafka, Jenkins, influxdb, couchbase
- Client facing skills: solid experience working in client facing / consulting environments, to be able to build trusted relationships with client stakeholders and act as a trusted adviser.
- Fluent French/EnglisH
- Great analytical/critical skills, excel in problem solving and show perseverance, as well as great attention to detail.
- Taking part in big internal projects, you will have to demonstrate communication and teamwork skills.